Fire In West Kebab Takeaway On High Road
No injuries following fire believed to have been caused by electrical fault
Part of Chiswick High Road was sealed off last night following a fire at the West Kebab shop.
Three units of the Fire Brigade were called at around 7.45pm to the well-known takeaway premises.
Four people who were in the shop had left the premises as the fire took hold and were uninjured.
The Fire Brigade said that about five per cent of the ground floor was damaged by the fire, which is believed to have started in the electrical intake box.
You can follow the Fire Brigade On Twitter.
September 28, 2016