|The Devonshire Arms Open for Christmas and New Year!|
Fancy a mince pie on Christmas Day or a three course meal to see you into 2012?
The Devonshire Arms is open on Christmas day for drinks and mince pies. So if you're looking for somewhere to have drinks with friends in a warm and relaxed environment then look no further than the pub on Devonshire Road!
And then welcome in the New Year in style with the special three course menu laid on by The Devonshire Arms on New Year's Eve. For only £35 per person, choose from:
· Maldon Rock Oysters
· Ham hock & foie gras terrine
· Golden Cross goat’s cheese & smoked tomato tart
· Brixham fish soup
· Denham Vale rump of beef, root vegetable gratin, New Forest
· Sea salt baked wild sea bass, saffron potatoes, Jerusalem
· Roast heritage squash & spiced lentil stew, sage fritters
· Whole Gloucester pot roast Guinea fowl, Bury black pudding &
· Dark chocolate & orange mousse, shortbread
· Lemon meringue pie
· Sussex apple & almond tart, vanilla bean ice cream
· Colston Bassett cheese, homemade chutney, quince jelly &
The Devonshire are already taking bookings and will be openall the way through into the New Year, so book now to avoid disappointment!
December 21, 2011