A practical guide to inner harmony at Chiswick Town Hall
The next six sessions of Balancing BodyMind "still the mind and move the body" start on June 5th.
BOOK NOW for six sublime sessions of Balancing Bodymind. Combining elements of yoga, Pilates, meditation, relaxation & breathing techniques to move the body and still the mind.
Music, mats and a mood of total tranquillity – all provided. Just bring yourself, and prepare to unravel…
Comments from previous courses:
• “I particularly liked the fact that each week has a theme to link the movement and meditation – the one on forgiveness was very powerful. The take-away sheets are really useful.”
• “I’ve learnt lots and loved every session.”
• “You two are a great double act… I like the interplay between you…& the alternation between body and mind bits. I think you both have authority and experience in what you are teaching.”
• “'Unique combination - addressing both the body and the mind. always look forward to the class as I know I'll feel much better coming out than going in”
• “I really loved it; I’m signing up again.”
Taught by two experienced practitioners, Maria Elliott, 20-year qualified physiotherapist and Pilates expert, and Davina Lloyd, Courage Coach and experienced meditator, each session brings together:
• Movement Gentle exercises that stretch and release tension from the body
• Meditation Guided reflections that offer insight & peace to the inner self.
• When: Fridays 10.45-12.00, 5th June-10th July 2009
• Where: Chiswick Town Hall, Council Chamber
• How much: £50 for 6 sessions (payable in advance - places limited)
• Contact: Maria Elliott 07958 169 410 email@example.com
• Davina Lloyd 0208 248 5866 firstname.lastname@example.org
May 18, 2009