It's property management - but not as you know it!
XP Property Management claim to be different, and with over two decades of experience as landlords and property managers, it’s easy to believe.
At XPPM all the partners are experienced landlords and therefore identify first hand with the issues that confront property owners. With over twenty years’ experience of looking after their own investment properties, XPPM believe that what sets them apart is their comprehensive understanding of both sides of the rental market.
XPPM have the answers to the many questions which crop up whilst deciding how to manage a property. What if the tenant doesn’t pay the rent? What if something needs to be fixed? Who is going to manage the logistics of buying and installing a new washing machine? How do I know I am getting a good rental income? What if the tenants move out? How can I ensure that my property complies with regulations?
XPPM provide a bespoke, end to end property management service which incorporates:
- Organising a property for letting including, negotiating with several agents their fees and the landlords’ rent.
- Coordinating the end to end process from check-in, inventory, check-out and including maintenance, emergency repairs, gas certificates and any other day to day issues.
- Looking after property for expat landlords or for people who simply don’t have the time.
Maintaining positive relationships between landlords and tenants to ensure a lengthy let.
- Providing a single point of contact for a landlord’s entire property portfolio.
- Helping landlords grow their investment portfolio with their property search service.
- Peace of mind for a landlord knowing that their property is maintained, returns are maximised, costs kept under control and vacant periods minimised.
- Flexibility: XPPM partners are always happy to discuss any further requirements.
At the company’s helm is Chiswick resident Colinette Williams. With a solid background in marketing and customer services, Colinette deals with the day to day running of XPPM. An energetic individual with steely determination, it is clear to see why the genial Colinette is such a success at juggling tradesmen, tenants, landlords and agents. Her own experience as a landlady enables her to provide landlords with a high level of service whilst being able to keep their costs under control. Her personable, professional approach and can-do attitude permits her to do this with great success.
“The key to successful client relationships is trust.” She says “A landlord needs to know that their property is being looked after properly and believe in their management company. Our dealings with all parties are totally transparent, for example we provide our clients with original invoices for any work or goods required at their properties. It reassures Landlords that they are not incurring any unnecessary expenses.”
Her business partner Llewellyn Williams is a property enthusiast and runs the property search side of the business helping people grow their investment portfolio by looking for the best property for their needs particularly in the West London area.
XPPM has a helpful website which gives details of all their services. From getting your property ready for letting to searching for its tenants, XPPM can, and will, deliver.
January 8, 2006