Best ever event promised with a surprise act on the bill
Last year's fireworks night was certainly one to remember – and this year promises to be EVEN better!
The theme is a guarded secret but the evening will incorporate traditional bonfire, George Irvine's Funfair, full bar facilities, family disco, surprise act and of course London’s finest fireworks display.
Full Timings for Fireworks
3.00pm: The club will close to allow preparations for the evening to take place.
3.30pm: The club car park will close.
5.30pm: East Acton Lane gates open with access to THE FUNFAIR.
6.30pm: Art competition winner announced.
7.00pm: Bonfire ignited by art competition winner.
7.15pm: Surprise act.
7.45pm: FIREWORKS SPECTACULAR
10.00pm: Funfair & Family Disco finish.
Points to note for Fireworks Night
1. There will be NO access to the club car park or main building at any time after 3.30pm; the scale of explosives and pyrotechnics used in this year's demonstration requires the club to be cleared for final arming.
2. To access the show, membership cards must be shown. Any adult without a Park Club membership card will be charged £15. Child members must show a valid membership card or there will be a charge of £5. Security personnel on the gates do not have access to the member database to verify whether or not you are a member so remember your membership card.
3. Guests are welcome, as long as they are accompanied by a card carrying Member: Adults: £15, children £5. Guest passes and Park Club Vouchers are not valid on this evening.
4. Pre-registered disabled / pregnant access will be available via the main gate with viewing from inside The Club - please contact Hannah Davies - Reception Manager, email@example.com.
5. Toilet facilities will be provided in the main viewing area.
6. Shelter is extremely limited to the disco marquee only. The main viewing area is on grass / mud - please ensure sensible footwear and clothing is worn.
Fast Track Access: SOLD OUT
Our VIP fireworks ticket: SOLD OUT
November 4, 2011