The Old Church Hall



History of St Michael's -
        The Old Church Hall

The first building on the new site was the original church hall, built of timber to serve as a temporary church, and opened in February 1908. It cost £500. It survived as the Church Hall until 1996.

Back         Next        

To return to St Michael's Sutton Court home page, close this window