The New Church



History of St Michael's -
        The New Church

The Church took slightly over a year to build and was opened on December 7th 1909, almost two years after the completion of the Hall. The architects were Caroe and Passmore and the builders were Whitehead and Co. No-one seemed to mention the fishpond problem

Back         Next        

To return to St Michael's Sutton Court home page, close this window