|With a special Mother's Day package from the London Pilates Studio
Mothers are always there for us. They selflessly help and encourage whenever it's needed. We should tell them regularly how much we appreciate them but most of the time we don’t get around to it.
This Mother’s Day, Sunday March 15th, is the perfect time to say thank you.
What not to give your mum on Mother's Day
However, give a wide berth to the following:
- Family-sized blocks or tins of chocolate. (Go for quality not quantity – you’re treating her, not the whole family.)
- Any household item that ‘makes her life easier’. (Just don’t.)
- Flowers from the petrol station. (Ditto.)
What to give your mum on Mother’s Day
We all know our Mum is the true Best Mum In The World. If you can, give your mother a chore-free Mothering Sunday. Make her breakfast in bed. Take her to lunch. Mix her favourite cocktail. Get to it!
And why not give a gift you know she’ll like – the gift of health and fitness.
Ttreat her to some well deserved ‘me time’ at London Pilates Studio . It’s a light, spacious, calm and relaxing studio only moments away from the middle of Chiswick High Road. New Mothers to Mothers in their 80's are all welcome. Your Mother will be in the safest hands, strengthening, stretching and balancing her body top-to-toe on the highest quality Stott Pilates equipment .
London Pilates Studio are offering some special Mother's Day packages:
- Buy a one-to-one session with owner and lead instructor Vanessa Pearce for £75 and the lucky mum will receive a bottle of Champagne on arrival.
- Buy a package of 5 one-to-one sessions and the lucky Mum will also receive a £30 London Pilates Studio gift token plus a bottle of Champagne.
- Buy a package of 10 one-to-one sessions and the lucky Mum will also receive £60 London Pilates Studio gift token plus a bottle of Champagne.
Quote ‘Mothering Sunday’ when ordering your package. Offer runs until Saturday 14th March 2015.
London Pilates Studio Timetable .
March 6, 2015