And give details of the new services they are offering
|For further information on our staff, treatments or other questions you might have please visit our website at www.whitedentalrooms.co.uk or speak to Bev on 0208 7479933.
White Dental and Cosmetic Rooms
128 Chiswick high Road,
Chiswick. London W4 1PU
Telephone +44 (0) 20 8747 9933
Sign up for a free weekly newsletter from ChiswickW4.com
The White Dental and Cosmetic Rooms are happy to make the following announcement:
"We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for trusting White Dental and Cosmetic Rooms with your ongoing dental and cosmetic treatments, especially in this challenging economic climate. We take great pride in our goal of being the friendliest and most attentive dental and cosmetic practice in the area, so it gives us great satisfaction to receive so many personal referrals and testimonials. We couldn’t grow without you.
"We’re writing to let you know about some exciting developments here at White. In response to your needs and requests we have added several members of staff, and expanded our range of services. Our team is growing, so we’d like to introduce you to (or remind you) who does what at White:
- Rafaella (the owner and principal dentist - Dr Raffaella Gabassi BDS ) and Aisha (Dr Aisha Butt BDS ) look after all general and routine family dentistry - whether it’s a simple check up or routine cosmetic dental treatment, it’s one of us you’ll see. As parents ourselves, we are evangelical about the early adoption of a good oral health routine for children, so we treat all children up to the age of 7 (and selected other older children) for free.
- Carly (Carly Thompson) is our new hygienist and a real star. Her gentle and professional manner will help to put you at ease during your visit, and we hear nothing but glowing praise for her from her patients.
- Where corrective work is required to improve your smile, such as treating gum disease, fitting braces, implants, veneers, or a full smile makeover, you will see one of our specialists depending on your needs:
- Ken (Dr Ken Harper) BDS Hons, FDS RCS, MSc,MGDS,MRD RCS, FDS 9Rest Dent) RCs, FFGDP(UK) is one of the foremost practitioners in restorative dentistry in the UK. When not helping to give people back their natural smiles at White, Ken teaches at the world-acclaimed Eastman Dental Institute and is on several specialist referrals lists , as well as consulting in other specialists practices in Harley Street.
- Ilias (Dr Ilias Marinopoulos) ,DDS, MSc is our specialist orthodontist, with an in-depth knowledge of all the latest and best systems for invisible and other brace systems. Ilias studied in Gothenburg, Sweden and Denmark. Ilias also consults in Harley street.
- Donna (Dr Donna Molavi) BDS,DPDS,MFGDP(UK) is a Harley Street Dentist with a special interest in veneers and cosmetic makeovers. She’s had many scholarly papers published, and is particularly knowledgeable on the role fashion plays in aesthetic dentristy. Donna studied in Sweden as well as in the UK.
- Speaking of fashion and looking good, we have an ever-expanding range of cosmetic treatments to complement your new smile. As well as dermal fillers and wrinkle-smoothing injections, we offer specialists in the following disciplines:
- Semi-permanent make-up. Anna-Lisa Phillips can create the perfect eyebrow, liner or lip shape. Being a professional Beauty Therapist Anna-Lisa can perform a range of ‘miracles’ on your skin - f or getting rid of unwanted pigmentation, spot-prone skin, as well as reducing fine lines and improving the texture of the skin. Whether its Dermal Rolling or the latest medical skin peels, such as the Milk Peel, the Spot Peel or the Cosmo Peel there is a bespoke treatment for everyone.
- Last and by no means least, we have our lovely practice manager, Beverley Griffin. She keeps us all on time and is usually the one on the end of the phone answering your queries.
"We hope that we offer one of the most comprehensive and effective range of treatments in Chiswick, all under one roof. If there’s a treatment that you want that we don’t offer, talk to us, and we’ll see what we can do.
"Our aim is to make it more affordable, convenient and attractive for you to look your best. To make it easier for you to see us, we’ve extended our opening hours during the week, including late evenings and longer Saturday opening, We’ve also introduced a range of dental plans to help you cover the cost of treatment.
"Lastly, we'd like to add that we take our social responsibilities seriously. Rafaella is an active fundraiser and volunteer in the third world, having visited Vietnam twice over the past couple of years, bringing your donations (money and toys), supplies, and dental expertise to one of the poorest regions on Earth. Next year she will be visiting Sierra Leone, where she will form part of a humanitarian mission to improve the quality of life for citizens of this war-torn country. More information will be posted online and in the practice nearer the date."
October 14, 2011